Monday, July 13, 2009

January Court







January Court has been our home for over twenty years. Nestled up against some woods with Oldhouse Creek running right behind the house, it has been a real home.





The deck is a wonderful place to enjoy a cup of coffee and some time for prayer, scripture and reflection in the mornings.






Charlotte is talking to her father on the phone while I am looking through the window taking the picture.





The flowers simply enhance the beauty of the scene on the deck.


Find rest, O my soul, in God alone, my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge. Psalms 62: 6-8

No comments: