Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hard Working People



Leaving Louisville, KY today I noticed that I really needed to get my shoes shined. Datrell was ready and waiting. He did a good job. I asked him what he does when he is not working, he said that between work and school and his family he does not have much free time. He is married and has a son who is twelve years old and a daughter who is six. He is studying to be a nurse anesthitist. Next year he will complete his basic nurse's training and he will start working in a hospital job while he completes the rest of his training.









I asked Datrell if he goes to church and said not as much as he should. As it turns out he is in church with his wife and children at least every other Sunday. He said that it was a few years ago that his son challenged him. "Dad, if I have to get up and go to school every day, then you have to get up on Sundays and go to church with me. He and his wife did not have a good answer so they started going to church. Datrell has a keen sense of God's blessing in his life.

1 comment:

agapitos said...

Very nice blog
My name is Atzoletakis Agapitos .I am engineer of airplanes and I deal 40 years with the rc planes and I would want to present the models that I manufacture in Heraklion of Crete. I thank a lot.
Vielen Dank Agapitos,

I have a blogspot.

http://aeromodelling-agapitos.blogspot.com