Sunday, August 2, 2009

Seat mates

When you board a plane you never know who you will be sitting next to. On a recent flight from Charlotte to Richmond my seat mate was a twenty month old named Cameron...and his mother Carey.




Mom and son were traveling to Richmond to join her faimly and they were all going to the North Carolina Outer Banks for a week on the beach.





He was cute, a toy monster truck and an action figure kept him occupied. When they first sat down his blond curls had me fooled. I asked what 'her' name was, mom quickly replied, 'his' name is Cameron.



At one point I was trying to take a little nap, I felt something tugging at my finger. It was Cameron. Children cannot be ignored!



"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."



Matthew 19:14

No comments: