Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another Snow Day

I am at Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY this week meeting with prospective missionaries. It started snowing around six this morning and snowed most of the day. As the sun sets there is a blanket of about three inches fresh snow that blankets everything in white. The storm seems to be breaking up just as the sun begins to set. Winds are forecast for tonight and a low temperature of 11 degrees on Friday morning.

The chapel is a beautiful under any circumstances, it is especially beautiful in the snow.

Surely you desire truth in the inner parts; you teach me wisdom in the inmost place. Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Psalm 51: 6-8


No comments: